<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9033545?origin\x3dhttp://jubilationdolor.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Scribbling [a] Runaway History


Like Shakespeare in Love


Hello (:

I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.

Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!

Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.


Sylvia Phua
Sylvia Phua
Create yours here.

Photobucket



' + ' ' ' '



Thursday, 19 November 2009
Its a big affair
Well: Gradnight is a big affair. So is Chiayin. And Society.
Then I realise projects have been piling and I haven't been bothering about them. Gosh.

I got really upset today. Like really really upset. I know the trigger was not knowing what went wrong and not having anyone explain to me what the matter was on the spot. I hate to be kept in the dark. Especially when the problem was so darn obviously me. I hate to admit it, but I'm really direct. And sometimes it hurts people to be direct. Some times I cannot figure why. But ok. I get the point. Maybe I was too direct.

Really hope I move GNT along its tracks, whether I continue to be in it or not. It's really a test of courage and maturity. It takes time. And I know somehow, with the advice and support from advisors and friends, I will be able to make the best decision to result in mutual benefits.

Christmas Party, Spring Cleaning, and Gradnight Debut. :D Wouldn't life be imperfect without them? :D

I'm wide awake now typing my blog at 2.50am. Have been up doing my self portrait collage for art and design tomorrow. It'll be even more fun in class tomorrow, considering that we will finally be holding crayons and paper to draw and colour. Hooray! :D

Alright, I better get bustling before the night gets older.