Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Tuesday, 13 October 2009
Countdown.
I'm meeting the SDAR Director tomorrow for some weird dialogue session and gosh, I'm still wide awake. :( Zhuangzhuang had to go off cause he mum was making her sleep. Countdown.
Fortunately Waternutlon's awake. Hahs. He's really funny, and I guess its that kind of frank, honest sharing sessions that made the friendship last so long. (: HAHA.
Meeting today was long, but the agenda was actually short. So I didn't exactly figure how it got extended for 5 hours. Anyhoos. At least we still got things done. (:
I'm really worried about the publicity though. I mean, we can have the most fabulous of posters, but WTH if it can't be displayed?!
I hope I get to brainwash the director tomorrow a little at least. :S HAHA.
Alright, lunch with Gary's gonna be fun. And I miss zhuangzhuang, ahshean and roooth! :( Man.

