Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Thursday, 8 October 2009
Meetings filling my week.
Meetings filled Monday till today. Everyday for something else. HAHA. Sometimes I really wonder whether I will ever pull off such a stunt when semester starts. Whatever the case, I made myself a promise that I'll give 101% for my academics. And 102% for my events. (: Meetings filling my week.
Graduation Night, The Debut, Newspaper Collection Drives, Car Wash and The Children Christmas Party. WOOSH.
With the dedicated committees, I think its gonna be good. (:
Had a talk with rooth over a bad squabble. I really have to work on my nasty temper. I am really harsh with words. Gosh. Onward SYLVIA to a becoming a better person! :D
Alright, I'm having a mind block and a bad migraine. goodnight world!

