Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Sunday, 23 August 2009
It's Tomorrow.
Can someone please drop a bomb on me and make me realize its doomsday tomorrow because I have my first exam at 2 pm and I am not even halfway through revision? HAHA. It's Tomorrow.
The weather is amazing, perfect for sleeping, snoozing, relaxing and having fun! WHY ARE PEOPLE STUDYING?! Such nincompoops.
Ah wells, just a couple more hours of torture before the real torment comes my way. Sorry if I've been neglecting calls or emails or offline messages. I only text, dial certain people and check Facebook occasionally.
I do realize I've been blogging quite consistently though. :D Come on Sylvia, a lot more chapters to go. :D Human Resource Management is seriously boring.
But oh wells, at least its applicable real life. (:
Back to Facebooking for another 5 minutes and sleep in 10. Tata!

