Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Friday, 21 August 2009
where is the light.
Studying at home hasn't proven to be productive at all. Just realized that 24 hrs isn't that long. And 36 chapters of business modules just seems to be driving me nuts as I cram information into my veins.where is the light.
Texting zhuangzhuang whilst studying could be fun though. Something I look forward to every few minutes to keep me from stressing up. (: My sister's company today made studying an even more relaxing activity with her nintendo and all that ghostly room escape games on the internet. Haha.
Gary's feeling better already. :) felt even more relieved when he said he could be taking up a job this weekend. This bodes well tidings. :) Looking forward to seeing him later!
Alright, and now its time to sleep. I attempted to wait for the korean show I'm currently hooked on to but my mum is exercising her ownership and authority over the tv and us. So no drama today I guess. :S
I hope my sister does well in her exams. Just this once at least. We all know she can. :)

