Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Wednesday, 12 August 2009
Its Tuesday Night.
My mum sold 19 tickets at record speed. Full of admiration for her passion to sell. :x But ahaha, I take pride in knowing that my mum cares and wants to do something for me. (: Its Tuesday Night.
Tonight with Gary was a lil' more, quiet. Maybe it's days like these that make a difference to the nights that are spent alone. (:
The Loft tomorrow till Friday. Countdown till WOS, it's only 4 days. Gosh, what a short span of time.
Alright, meeting Jesper and beloved Zhuangzhuang and AhShean at Yew Tee in the morning. Time to get some rest. (:
Goodnight world. (:

