Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Tuesday, 14 July 2009
Quirky Back Aches.
I walked out of CMA's test today and suddenly felt rejuvenated. It was like as if I was breathing air for the first time again. My mind was clear and focused. Quirky Back Aches.
All the deadlines, project meetings, and every other thing to do, just flushed in all at a go.
Surprisingly, I didn't feel overwhelmed, like how I would normally feel. Maybe I've shirked the responsibilities I was to hold. Society events, Youth for Causes, my school projects, poof!
I'm slowly regaining that excitement, and I hope it just gets better. C: May Sylvia find that strength to persevere with all her might! :D
Gosh, I agreed to join TCP with Bih Shean and Clarice today. Well, at least there will definitely be company when it comes to seminars and workshops! No camps though. I seriously cannot survive camps.
Scholarship Presentation Ceremony is gonna be this Friday and I hope it goes well! A leeeeeetle anxious but, all the same. Its just the same ol' procedure of walking up the stage gracefully, thank the Principal, smile widely at the camera, take a bow and exit.
Though it should take no more than 7 minutes, the process is endearing, and thrilling all at once. You won't know who's noticing you under the spotlight, or what's going through the mind of the person who just shook your hand. (actually, I think the hand shaker should already be blinded by the spot light and the flash light from the camera.)
Anyhows, I hope I don't trip and fall!
ECD tomorrow! I haven't studied though. What a bad decision to make when the test is just hours away. Off I go to study again!
P.S Dearest, check your email. C:

