Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Tuesday, 14 July 2009
Beautiful Day with My Scuba Tank
This week's going to be lazy, and probably not so hectic. But the moods still come and go like the wind. I don't know what to feel already! Beautiful Day with My Scuba Tank
Classes are starting to vaporize, become a little more dense with content, and then vanish without a trace. Then before I know it, it'll be time for the Study Week and Examinations again!
Sweet like sugar, you're my candy.
Sometimes' missing someone becomes addictive. C:
P.S Study ZHUANGZHUANG! CMA and ECD MOOLOOLOO!

