Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Thursday, 7 May 2009
rain.
It could be the storm. Its making such a racket. Or it could be the silence. Its becoming deafening. My thoughts start to run wild, especially when it is dark, and when I'm tired.rain.
This is the worse time to do a soul search. But I just can't help it. I try, and I fail. Then I try again. I've done it countless of times, and now, I'm blogging.
Oh well. Maybe the raindrops will wash away everything. The tears will disappear. The sorrows will dilute.
And maybe, the pain might be cleaned off too.

