Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Thursday, 5 March 2009
Holidays. Holiday.
Its 5th of March, and the holidays isn't that bad as I said it to be. Its just about me. Holidays. Holiday.
I think I'm hysterical. I love to exaggerate. I let my thoughts run wild. I resist change. I demand more.
And that would probably sum up the reasons how I always find myself so discontented with everything I have. Friends. Family. and the People Around Me.
So i suppose its time I start to appreciate. Love the people around me. Stop expecting more of them. Learn to grow with them. And accept change graciously.
weeeee~

