Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Saturday, 24 January 2009
brain jam.
I just realized that it's actually quite hard to blog.brain jam.
Revealing a little of my true self to strangers is already quite a feat, let alone baring your entire heart to the whole of cyberspace.
So I find myself facing this barrier when it comes to typing out passages on my blog.
Like for example, today. I wanted to blog about how tired I am at work, and everything I felt and did; but when I take a lil' while to ponder, I hesitate, and ultimately decide not to type those out anyway.
That's why I chose to type out this crap. Why? Simply because I don't want people to read, and start judging me from the way I behave and the things I do. Right, so I am actually concerned about how the world views Sylvia as a person.
I really hope I regain that passion. I know its fading but I can't stop it. ROAR. I need to study. Help?

