<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9033545?origin\x3dhttp://jubilationdolor.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Scribbling [a] Runaway History


Like Shakespeare in Love


Hello (:

I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.

Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!

Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.


Sylvia Phua
Sylvia Phua
Create yours here.

Photobucket



' + ' ' ' '



Saturday, 22 November 2008
the Confused Identity.
The past few days were hectic. (:

Red Camp on Friday was awesome in someway! :D The Apaches were superbly HIGH. LOL. And I must say the energy level of the envoys cannot hold a candle to them at all. Their cheers were seriously entertaining. HAHA. :D

I SPOTTED SOME HOT BUTTS WHILE FACILITATING TOO! :D
**** Drum roll

SHING -

Photobucket

How stylish is that! :D Bright Yellow Jeans, with a Striking Blue Belt, paired with an Awesomely Hot Pink Undie! :D

[clapclapclapclapclapclapclapclap] xD
ohkay, I think I'm uber uber evil for posting that photo up. :P


After exiting wildwildwet today, I changed my handphone number over at the road show at Downtown East! :D :D and now I have free UNLIMITED sms! :D

So I thought I would inform everyone in my phone book about the number change.

And the replies I received were amusing.

First, were those from my secondary school friends. They asked, "KOH or PHUA?" And I happily forwarded the "Phua. :D" reply message to all of them. LOL! :D
Right, I forgot there was Sylvia Koh too. :P

Then, there were those who knew another Sylvia in BS. Roar. I suppose it's Sylvia Seow. So they would ask, "From LMS?" or "Which one?" And I happily forwarded the "Phua. :D" reply message to all of them.
:P Right right, I forgot there was Sylvia Seow too. :x

Finally, there were some who knew me as Gary's Girlfriend. BIG ROAR. They asked "Are you Gary's Girlfriend or the other Sylvia?" And I replied, "Yeah, Gary's Girlfriend." -.-

hahaha. I always thought my name was rare. Apparently, I'm wrong. The world's growing smaller with an every increasing population. So I should just expect to know more and more Sylvias! :D

Incredibly, when I scrolled down my phonebook, I realized I had a couple of friends with the same names. I encountered some dilemma when I had to reply them too. HOHO.
Like the Eugene(s), and the Darren(s), Irene (s) and Jess (s).

Oh wells. I'm off blogging now. There's not much inspiration to type! :D

GET WELL SOON ZHUANG YING!! :D

and to end this post off, here's something for Gary. (;

Photobucket

I wasn't simply staring at you on the mrt. :P