Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Wednesday, 19 November 2008
sorry pohyih.
I made this last last minute decision today, to forsake the trip to genting, upon hearing of a 10% Graded BCOMM1 Assignment next week.sorry pohyih.
First, was me. Myself, and I.
I was anxious my group projects would start to halt because of my absence.
I was afraid I could not enroll into the Dip Plus Program should I miss the briefing.
I wanted to do the assignment next week for 10% of marks.
I was just reluctant to leave all that I had on my hand for a holiday I pre planned.
Then, it was me. Myself, and I.
ok.. I just need to rant.
I JUST FEEL LIKE SOME SERIOUS ARSEHOLE WHO IS SELFISH AND DOWNRIGHT RETARDED.
I'm sorry Pohyih, I made a mistake.
I know I always do. I'm really sorry.
Thank you for always swallowing my nonsense with a smile. I'm such a bad bad friend. :(
I'm sorry.

