Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Saturday, 25 October 2008
Early Birthday Treats (: and the Lizard on the Tree
HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3 WAS DA' BOMB!Early Birthday Treats (: and the Lizard on the Tree

SERIOUS! :D They could only get better with each movie. And this, would be, the best. It comprises of a variety of different styles of dance and music, and the stars look even more dazzling than ever (especially Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Anne Hudgens!). I can't wait for the soundtrack to be released! :D I'm soooooooo gonna grab one! :D YAY!
Movies were my mum's treat. HOHO! Then dinner, was my dad's Treat!
We went over to East Coast Park to dine at Jumbo Seafood Restaurant. The weather was puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurfect! and we saw loads of lil' dogs taking a stroll in the park, and swimming in the sea. It kinda brought back memories of the last dive barbeque at east coast park with our dogs too! Michelle's golden retriever was seriously cute. (: Heehee.
I spotted this LIZARD on the TREE! SPOT IT TOO! :D

See if you can spot it too! (:
p.s if you can't, scroll to the end of this post. :P lousy. HAHA.
BTW, just to mention. MY SISTER AND I WORE THE SAME COLOUR COMBO (again) TODAY! :D

HAHA! :D Always feel so perked up when we go out wearing the same colour. xDxDxD
We had CHILLI CRABS! and A LOT OF SOUP! :D Felt soooooo full! :D Then Jesline drove us over to Parkway Parade to digest the huge load in our tummies. Went round in scouring for a high waisted skirt! But I suppose there weren't many. -.- ROAR. They look HIGH waisted, but they were just basically long-ish. HAHA. Deceiving. ROAR.
Anyway, sister asked Jesline something SERIOUSLY RETARDED today after dinner. First, here's what:

notice that Jesline (she's in Yellow)'s hair is layered such that the outer layer is much shorter than the inner? (: My sis asked: "Is your hair real or not ah?" ROFL duhh. HAHAHA. She thought they looked like extensions. And my bro almost laughed rolling on the floor.
And we spent the entire night roaming about the mall. :D Phew, I'm beat walking. (:
ZHUANG YING AH! I FOUND SOMETHING FOR YOU!

THE WEIGHT GAINER SUPPLEMENTS!
HOHO! :D I think they cost a bomb. But, yeah. HAHA! :D They can be found in all GNC Health Stores!
I'm off now. Buh Bye. :D
P.S Here's the Lizard on The Tree

