Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Thursday, 16 October 2008
The Last Day of the First Week.
HOHO. Today was Business Communications and Business Law. Both, were absolutely FASCINATING to me. First it was Mrs Olivia Ng who went at bullet train speed at Business Communications. She was trying really hard to impart the skill of APA citations, and I hope most people got it, though I didn't. LOL. Business Law was worse. I FELL ASLEEP! roar. She spent a whole hour doing the introduction and rushed through the final part, which was MORE IMPT than her jokes. -.-The Last Day of the First Week.
Right, I'm just whining now. HAHA. I'm so dead this month. My mum's finally erupting over the bills sent by M1. They are charging us at sky high rates. My mum's bill is S$172 and mine is exactly a hundred lesser than hers. GOODNESS! So she has finally decided not to swallow what M1 is throwing her all these months.
Right. And I'm soooo lazy to do my tutorials. Gonna do them tomorrow I guess. (:
PLEASE VOTE FOR AGNES TAN AND ANGELA CHEN AT HEY GORGEOUS! heehee. (: They're HOT! I PROMISE.

