Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Wednesday, 15 October 2008
The Second Post Birthday Celebration
I took the longest bus and MRT ride this morning to Ngee Ann. The gastric pain was torturous and the weather didn't help (although ruth and zy did make me feel better).The Second Post Birthday Celebration
I was jumpy the whole day, and I couldn't wait to see Gary after lecture. But fatigue kinda overwhelmed halfway through the day (it overwhelmed my mobile too, cause it went dead at 1pm).
I struggled to Parkway Parade and reached at 6pm sharp. Did some retail therapy before the big shots arrived. It has been ages since I met my aunt and had a dinner this delightful with my bro, jesline, my sis, my dad, my aunt, and her husband.
I feel so upset with me, myself and I.
Get well soon Gary! (: I'm sorry. I won't bear to slap you. Neither would I hang up on you. ): Sorry..
I want you to recover so soon, I'll give up tea breaks for the rest of my life!

