Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Monday, 22 September 2008
today was loads of FUN w/ Gary!! (: apart from that nerve wrecking moment during the exchange of words with the manager of Kelly Services at the International Plaza Branch, everything else was great!We ate at my favorite Pasta de Waraku outlet at the Central @ Clarke Quay! The supposed surprise was exposed 300 meters away from the destination by Gary, roar. -.- BUT! Lunch was still HEAVENLY. woohooo~
Went off to Marina Square soon after without much aim. Oh wells. Then we had a game of Bowling. LOL. btw,
GARY IS PRO k.
Never EVER believe him when he says, 'I'm Just Average lah.'
Bowling, to me, was just rolling the ball to hit pins! I literally just walk up to the alley, raise the ball slightly higher than my waist, swing it 35 degrees back and fling it in front so it starts rolling. THIS, is average.
Bowling, to Gary, apparently wasn't as humble as he sounded. He has that STYLE can!?! Count the number of steps to take before halting before the marked line of the alley, cross the right leg behind the left leg, stretch the left hand while swinging the ball all the way behind, and thrusting it in front swiftly. ROAR. -.- He made me feel seriously noob. His score was twice of mine.
We went over to Suntec afterward to bank in his paycheck. Deposited mine too. (: HEEHEE. Then Gary tried out the free game stations outside the Star Factory. Well, there were 4 stations. First, golf putting, second, table tennis, third, the Dice, and Last, Pool. Okay, Gary was first and foremost, just interested in golf. But apparently, playing was FREE! and the number of attempts was unlimited. (: so he went ahead. HAHA.
Golf was rather, un- simple. it was a mini U- shaped course, and the ball has to go in within 4 tries. Gary attempted it twice to succeed! HAHA. The rest was preeety simple to him I guess. He managed to hit the table tennis ball 15 times without pausing within a minute. Then he threw a dice. And lastly - pool. There was this simple miniature pool table, a cue stick, and a ball. The table has several holes, with the one right in the middle being the toughest to reach (which means, if the ball lands there, you get the first prize.) And, he did it in a try. LOL. SERIOUSLY, he made it seem SO SIMPLE can. ROAR. SOOOOOOOooooo simple, that the others watching wanted to try too. He won himself 3 vouchers and a cosmetic bag. laugh out loud. And honestly, I was very proud to be standing there when he won. :P
Then we went over to the Star Factory -> Its an Arcade. LOL! (: we had one round of soccer. and one round of some fighting thing. OH WELLS! GARY WON. -.- (honestly, I began to doubt his abilities. I think I cannot underestimate him. :P) The session was seriously tiresome somehow, so we had a drink at The Coffee Bean and chatted. Have no idea how long though. Just talked.
We then made out way to Pool Junction! ohkay. not straight away. We stopped by for Rocher tau huey. LOL. THEN we played pool for an hour. Gee. It was fun. BUT THEN AGAIN. GARY IS PRO. -.- So I felt like a noob again. hahaha! But the experience was good luh. (: Feel proud to be playing with a pro at the same table. :P Then we had Braised Beef Noodles with Radish Soup for dinner! I was seriously, starving.
Went home soon after, kinda drifted halfway through and almost went the wrong way. But I met Joe. LOL. Thanks Joe. (:
Any oh how. I'm home! (: And tml is Gym, Gelare and shopping Galore with Ruth and ZY! WOOHOO! :D yays!
Sorry for making you worry.

GARY IS PRO! :D

