Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Sunday, 14 September 2008
the recovery.
gees, Panadols really work! (: I ate 4 in a row to subside my fever. That made me really drowsy though, because I was in a daze all day long.the recovery.
Lying on the bed for so long made me detest it so. The many thoughts that ran through my mind as I lay there were such a tremendous torture to my already burning brain.
I'm so sorry I can't make it for the SAM Flea Market though Ruth and Flo!
ANYWAY, I soooooo LOVE my calendar of events for the rest of the year!
2 more trips with people I love, the return of my dearest cousin from Qatar, birthday celebrations for my bro and sis, and CHRISTMAS! HAHA! What a lovely way to end my first year in poly.
So I guess this is one of the many reasons why I love my life so. (:
where were you when i needed you most. ):

