<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9033545?origin\x3dhttp://jubilationdolor.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Scribbling [a] Runaway History


Like Shakespeare in Love


Hello (:

I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.

Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!

Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.


Sylvia Phua
Sylvia Phua
Create yours here.

Photobucket



' + ' ' ' '



Tuesday, 16 September 2008
Coincidences Result in Joy
oh ho. the release of results brought much joy. i think. (: Received a surprise call from zy in the morning at 0900 then I happily went back to sleep. GEE, so I guess I was really 'late'.
BUT EVEN WHEN I REACHED GARY'S, HE WAS STILL SLEEPING CAN. ROAR. lol.
the first thing I did was log into NPAL to check my results. HAHA! and I was pleased I guess. ZHUANG YING's RESULTS DAMN ZAI. x)) RUTH FLO JESPER DID WELL TOO!! and Gary did fantastic. (:
hoorayie~
spending time with Gary was much fun.

the journey back home was delightfully filled with much coincidences.

first, while waiting for a train on the NEL platform (there is no need to disclose the specific station)on the way back to Hougang, I met this random stranger again. He is no longer random, i guess, since he has become a familiar face. Basically, every time i board the NEL train at peak hours, at any random door, he would just appear. No, I'm NOT stalking him, neither is he. Pure coincidence which I found rather queer. He alighted at Hougang too. Even he found it strange I guess, cause we exchanged confused stares once in a while during the ride. Oh wells. x)

then I met Noel in the mall. he lives kinda far away from Hougang mall, though it is still within the boundaries of Hougang. But back to the point. He didnt look like Noel. Prolly because my vision was SERIOUSLY Blurred (GARY YOU KNOW WHY? ...), and I was just randomly rushing through the crowd as usual, and he was just a blue kid walking. then he tapped and walked past without looking back. I turned, and he looked like some Big Burly Blue Monster on the loose can! FREAKED ME OUT LIKE SHYT. -.- lol. neway, exchanged a few words and I ran off for dinner at lvl 4. (: what a coincidence eh.

last? I met a couple of my secondary school mates. Specifically, the numerical value is 4. 2 pretty girls and 2, guys. seriously. I never actually meet them so many times in nc high, but I just wonder how come I see them so many times out of nc high. haha! coincidental i think.

it was so much fun right! :D life's awesome because of small coincidences like these. :D and All the Best to JC students! PROMOS ARE UP! heehee. x)
AMANDA Has A Sushee and Teppanyaki Date with Me After Promos!
YUEYUE Has To Go To Genting With Me After Promos!
POWPOW Has To Go To Genting With NCWO and YUEYUE and ME After Promos!

right, and I owe Kaung a treat. lol.

HAHA. HOW FUN! x))