Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Sunday, 21 September 2008
YUAN YUAN IS OFF TO BANGKOK WITH HIS DAD! ): boohoo; oh wells. Hope he comes back soon! which is, this Sunday.
awww; :S
i've received my Singapore GP Shirts for the F1 Race! YAYness.
but the walk AROUND the circuit park was no yayness. -.- ohkay, whatever you see on teevee is a sham. You cheer and scream when the cars zoom past and they clock record breaking timings after each lap, but honestly, its really not THAT cool when you attempt to walk A lap yourself. Especially under the scorching sun. The entire retail team took more than an hour attempting to complete the entire circuit park for the race and looking at the stalls, which were literally IDENTICAL (so what's the use of going the round in the first place?!)
ROAR.
We walked from Suntec Convention Centre to Kallang River under the blaze. And they left us there to fend for ourselves. I almost died of heatstroke figuring my way back to Suntec. First I was desperately looking for a bus stop. But there wasn't any. Then I was looking for a MRT station, and Gary said the nearest one was Kallang. BUT I COULDN'T FIND ANY. so i gave up. and I asked the banglah sweeper. GOODNESS; when I found my family in Carrefour, I was pale like white paper. (okay, not exactly white since I have darker skin. :P but you get what I mean.)
oh wells. (: but my daddy was nice, he treated us to NEWYORKNEWYORK! Woohoo! So my daddy got his Seafood Platter for 2 with my mum, my sis got JiggyPiggy and I got an American Ribeye steak with Mushroom Sauce. My sister and I ordered Root Beer Floats too! (: So Dinner was seriously awesome.
The Half Drunk Root Beer Floats. (:

and my mum and dad swallowing the Platter.

Then there's my sis and me! (:


LOL. today was yet another awesome day I guess.
and tml will be EVEN BETTER- i think.
(; heehee. toodles!
I STILL WANT MY ROASTED CHESTNUTS! MY SEARCH QUEST BEGINS! :D

