Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Saturday, 11 October 2008
Jess Returns. Jerome Ages.
it is the time of the month again when I start to rant about how much I dislike being a girl. ROAR. And Gary's overseas. Hoho. I mean, Awww man. :PJess Returns. Jerome Ages.
Yesterday was brilliant! Jess came back (finally), and my bro had his birthday party held as pre - planned.
Spending time with Jess was much fun, and I felt that warmth again. (I mean, I always feel warm and stuff, but her kinda warmth was missing for almost half a year, you get my point?) Met and greeted her at T3 with my aunt (her mum) and cousin. How much fun that was luh! She was gobbling down Curry Yong Tau Foo with all her might.
How much she must have missed our food in Doha.
Apparently, she's on a pork and veg craze since it is scarce and non - existent in that country. I guess she's gonna love her tv too, since she hasn't watched in ages. HAHA! :D How nice to be able to be just a street away from her again!
The party yesterday was supposed to be a no - go for me. I was friggin' pissed with how much financial trouble my bro was causing my entire family while he happily spends in time with his beloved. ROAR, what an imbecile he was.
But I went, ultimately. My dad, my mum, my cousins, my aunt, and most imptly, Jess, was gonna be there. Oh wells. (: Moreover, it was all worthwhile for him I guess, judging from the smiles on all the faces at the chalet, young and old. At least, I know my dad was on cloud nine. He finally spoke to my aunt and cousin again. After all these years of grudges and hatred, it only took a smile to let bygones go by. That's just how reluctant we are to face reality I guess. Humans dwell so much in negative emotion and create more, till they are never able to get out of it. And I'm so glad they did. (:
It feels weird to know my brother is turning 21 already. Since young, 21 year olds were supposed to be, Old. and Mature. Looking at my bro? Apparently, apart from the crinkles and lines that appeared on his face after he took up smoking, and those tight layers of fats that wrap his physique, nothing indicates his age at all. I bet he can still pull off that Sec 4 Ah - beng wannabe look (provided he still can fit into the largest size uniform of any school). But overall, I'm not sure if I can ever be proud to have a brother like him. All I know is, I haven't had regrets spending my childhood with him. (: HAHA. so much for growing old..
and Finally, we took a Family picture. A Full Family Picture.
My mobile's battery death was most timely. Gary was about to fly off to some foreign land thousands of miles away and I cannot contact him! ROAR. However, apparently, I was just too gan chiong luh. He was still having his cell group meeting. (oops) Guess I was almost half dead when I reached home. and I jumped every time my phone rang. HOHO. Guess he's having an awesome time now in Hong Kong. He isn't that faraway is he? Hong Kong is just a 5 hour flight away. (what a great consolation. -.-)
The greatest consolation? Gary sounded like his own perky self when I dialed him just now over at Marina Mandarin. I counted down to exactly 5 hours and a half, and BINGO, he was figuring his way to the hotel! He is always close by. Just a phone call away. (:
anyway, a big Thank you to Pohyih and ZY. (: I always feel so much better after talking to you two. (: I guess, now I'm gonna follow my heart. Like how I always do. The head never rules. (:
P.s Its still too early to wish Jerome a happy birthday though.
POSTNOTE: Shyt Gary mann. Why does his Facebook account have every other human in this world BUT ME?!! dammit.
GARYLIMQUAN YOU BETTER ACCEPT MY FRIEND REQUEST WHEN YOU GET BACK!

