Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Sunday, 5 October 2008
October Huuuray!
ITS OCTOBER! (okay, I know it's a little late to exclaim only now, BUT AT LEAST I DID.)October Huuuray!
Had a Dog Outing and BBQ with the Divers at East Coast Park just last Thursday. The food was awesome, and the dogs were CUTE to the max! And I suppose, Junior lost some weight and gained 2 boyfriends.
I realized I haven't been blogging for agesssss. BUT I HAVE NOTHING TO BLOG ABOUT. Ok. Not exactly. More like I'm just lazy to do so. Heeheee. :P
OH WELLS! HipHip HOORAY!
Counting down to the return of Jess! and this Friday w/ my Sis at East Coast! and next Sat w/ my sis at WWW! and next Monday w/ everyone else at NGEE ANN!
right, this is how bored I get. LOL.
Off to browse catalogs! I'm stuck at Victoria's Secret's. HAHA!
toooooodles!

