<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9033545?origin\x3dhttp://jubilationdolor.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Scribbling [a] Runaway History


Like Shakespeare in Love


Hello (:

I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.

Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!

Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.


Sylvia Phua
Sylvia Phua
Create yours here.

Photobucket



' + ' ' ' '



Friday, 24 October 2008
The BA Comm Stageworks Craze.
YooooHoo!! :D Gym today was seriously fruitful! :D

Ruth, ZY and I were rushing over to Gymwerkz at 12pm so we could register Ruth for gym orientation. - EH, NO.
It was more like, ZY and I were rushing our cute lil' "child", RUTH for her First day at Gym class! HAHA!

Ruth managed to reach in time for orientation with a rather large group of people, but ZY and I were denied entry into the gym, since the receptionist said "the gym has reached its maximum capacity". -.-

So like parents who were denied access into the classroom of our beloved child on the first day of school, ZY and I anxiously waited outside the gym and observed the 'class' from the huge glass panes. But in the end, we went down to the canteen to wait instead, knowing our anxiety would lead us no where. HAHA. :D

Then we started our workout routine once Ruth got her orientation done (woohoo!). HUURAY! We built loads of muscles, again. :D And ZY was saying, we should eat within an hour after our workout since our body would start producing muscle eating hormones should we neglect food, and our muscles would then be darnnnn small. SO EAT WE DID!

Ate and settled down at the atrium to wait till 5pm for Stageworks to start happening! :D Ruth was hosting (together with Glenn), and Esther was going up on stage! :D WoohoO!
The 2 hours crawled passed reaaaallll slowly at first, BUT WE FOUND ENTERTAINMENT SOON AFTER! We played -> the 5x5 Manual Bingo! :D

But when Ruth went off to start preparing for the Knock-out round of Stageworks, ZY and I played something even more exciting. then we tried something even more exciting than exciting. SERIOUSLY, it was THRILLING!!

Exciting: 8x8 Bingo!!
Photobucket


THRILLINGGGGG: 10x10 Bingo!!!
Photobucket


HAHA! :D YES I KNOW ITS COOL! :D YOU SHOULD TRY IT TOO! :D

Ruth and Glenn were a great pair of hosts in front. (: Interactive, crappy, and full of humor. PLUS, RUTH IS CUTE! HEEHEE :D Yayyy!

Esther was up first! She sang Breathe by Michelle Branch. WOOHOO. (: And CONGRATULATIONS ESTHER! SHE GOT INTO THE TOP 6! muahaha. WAY TO GO GIRL!
Guess her mum was way proud of her. (:

As I was listening to the people singing, I realised they all sang very recent songs. SO! I asked ZY, Why don't ANYONE sing oldies at all? Very patiently, she replied, When you pick a song, you have to see its popularity of the song. If you choose an oldie, and its not popular, then no one would know about it. When that happens, no one will know how to appreciate what you're singing! Cannot choose too popular a song also, since everyone will know it and if you make a mistake, everyone will find out.
; HOHO. WTH. So much to consider just to sing a song.

But I think BA Communications is seriously cool. Ohkay. More like the people and the talent. :D I'm sooooo going for the Finals of Stageworks in November. GOOOOO ESTHER!

Before I finish, here's a picture of MY TOCCO! :D (photo courtesy of ZY's samsung and Background by Ruth's 8GB iPod Pouch!)******DRUMROLLLLLLLLLLL:

Photobucket

*** TADAH!
Thank you. I know its pretty. :P
Find more of such skins at GWrap, Basement 1, Plaza Singapura. They do laptops, handphones etcetc. (:

byee!

POSTNOTE: I saw this tag on ZY's blog by Ruth! And it was reaaaalll CUTE!

ruth: haha. syl got gary le luh! so you're definitely the 'man' of our relationship! HAHA. thanks dear for everything. (: syl + zy = ruth's 2 sunshines


REPEAT: syl + zy = ruth's 2 sunshines!

YAY - I feel so happy, I feel like I'll LOL when I'm sleeping. HAHA!