Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Saturday, 18 October 2008
FUNNEH. Happy Birthday Charmaine.
Omg omg omg.FUNNEH. Happy Birthday Charmaine.
AGNES TAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROAR.
-.- and ROAR. to my sister.
though she's gettin' old. she's getting mischievous. ROAR.
I'm Gonna Roar Them When I See Them. (its amazing how people would think the same way and try to do something to you in the same way too. -.-)
Any oh how..
ROAR. -.-
Love You Loads Gary. (:
p.s. WHAT. THATS IT LUH. How long can a post be when its alr 2.35 am? haha.

