<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9033545?origin\x3dhttp://jubilationdolor.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Scribbling [a] Runaway History


Like Shakespeare in Love


Hello (:

I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.

Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!

Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.


Sylvia Phua
Sylvia Phua
Create yours here.

Photobucket



' + ' ' ' '



Thursday, 23 October 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JESS!
My eyes are half closed and I feel like I'm Floating. LOL. Yoooooohooo! :D
Today was preeeety fun! (: Got up slightly earlier (to gary: Really luh. just a liiiiilllll earlier only. x)), and slowly strolled to Bishan. HAHA!
YA RIGHT - no luh. I took the MRT! :P
and I surprised GARY! :D:D:D:D (YAY. I know the surprise was good. THANK YOU. :D) ROFL. We were caught in a jam on the way to school though, and the seat was seriously crammed. To prove how cramped we are, here's EVIDENCE;

Photobucket

See how constipated Gary looks? xD (I know I look seriously out of angle, but that's not the point. -.-)

Ohkay, initially we were just trying out the 5 megapixel on my new Tocco (yes, I'm honestly proud of my NEW and GORGEOUS phone :P), but I guess we forgot about the slight lag in camera technology. :P HAHA. So that explains the weird expressions. But he still looks like his cramming up right?!

My first MIEC tutorial was GREAT. WHY? :D Because HANA SHARPE rocks! :D Right. That's not only because she smiled and greeted me good morning even thought I was late for class, but because! She is a fantastic economics teacher with a passion to teach. HAHA. :D

Huuuray! She's so gonna be nominated for the Academic Awards for Teaching. :D (by me of course. :P Please nominate her HERE too!! only if you're a NP student.)

The lessons for the rest of the day were kinda boring.

BComm was just idling and trying to run after the trail of words Mrs Olivia Ng leaves behind since she speaks faster than a choo-choo train.

BLaw was the struggle to keep awake and take notes. HOHO. I DID LEARN SOMETHING OK! :D HOHO. ohkay, I just can't recall now. but! :P I did. I swear.

To my dearest Ruthhhhhhh; Please CHEER UP! :D
Chill! :D The skies are always blue but if they make you blue, then the skies are not doing good! (I don't think I made sense, but yeah)
SAY EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE like how you always do! :D Like:

Photobucket

We are always here for you! You know the theme song of F.R.I.E.N.D.S!? YAYA! That! :D Hehehe. (:



Yesterday's post was kinda short cause I needed to catch my beauty sleep urgently:
but I missed out on a few things.

Happy Belated Birthday to Michelle! :D Hope the fins fit! :D

Photobucket

Photoshop lesson with Pow was interesting. I seriously couldn't understand the Indian slang of my instructor at all. No offense, but I was struggling to make out English words and construct sentences with all that I could make out. Pow managed to catch Key words. HAHA! :D Then we were playing with the tools and trying it out on a photo of this really pretty girl. Poor girl. Her photo suffer fatal damages. :P

Then we went to The Cathay! :D Initially I wanted to get the pair of limited ed. Havaianas (the one with the metallic logo, something like flo's)! But it wasn't out yet, and they asked me to book online. -.-
So we walked out AND WALLAH! :D We saw a TODO board.

Photobucket

It was all POST ITs!! And a few caught my eyes. (but MANY caught Pow's). I posted one too! :D But SHUCKS, I forgot to snap it. -.- Any oh how. Here are some reallllyyy nice ones. :D

Photobucket
here's one with my name. :P But it turned out to be a guy named Sylvester instead. HAHA.

and a couple of Artistic ones. (:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Then I gave my Tocco a skin wrap! :D YAY! Much thanks to Pow for selecting the CUTESTTTTT Monkey on display. HAHA! (Reminds me of some skinny monkey I've seen around somewhere in campus... ) :D It seriously looks GORGEOUS now! I'll prolly post a picture of it soon! :D
You see... You can't possibly take a picture of Your phone with Your phone's camera.

Pow said you could. Since light took 'some' time to travel. So first you Aim and focus your phone camera lens on a blank space below it, ensuring that the space is approximately the size of your phone. Get ready, SNAP! AND THEN QUICKLY PLACE THE PHONE IN THE SPACE YOU LEFT BLANK SO THE PICTURE OF YOUR PHONE IS TAKEN BY YOUR PHONE'S CAMERA!
ROFL, you catch the joke ? If not, you're just WOLS. yes. WOLS. (if you read it literally as wols, you're honestly SLOW.)


Ok. Now I'm off to plan for yet another pleasant surprise for that skinny bumbum. :D Tooodles!


PLEASE STILL POLL! :D THANK YOU!

Labels: