<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9033545?origin\x3dhttp://jubilationdolor.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Scribbling [a] Runaway History


Like Shakespeare in Love


Hello (:

I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.

Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!

Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.


Sylvia Phua
Sylvia Phua
Create yours here.

Photobucket



' + ' ' ' '



Monday, 20 October 2008
Early Birthday Surprises.
MY DAD IS GETTING ME A SAMSUNG F480 TOCCO FOR MY BIRTHDAY! :D:D:D
HUUUUUUUURAAYYYYYYY! (if you don't already feel my excitement, here's where the whole hooha comes in!) xD


Photobucket

>Photobucket

Ohkay, Its seriously COOL to the MAX. I so love it's touchscreen thing. (its the craze now right? :P) I'm not exactly in love with the PHONE since I always had the iPhone in mind. But OH WELLS. (: It couldn't get any better than this. Heehee. :D
The reviews only make me more excited -

...with the F480 being a tiny bit thinner at an incredible 11.6mm. The camera on the F480 is very similar to the one on the F490 - 5 megapixels with autofocus, digital zoom and LED flash. The Tocco has a good music player (as you'd expect) that can play most file formats and has the advantage over the F490 of having an FM radio included. We're also delighted to see the huge amount of memory supplied: 240 Mbytes of internal memory, plus the option to add up to 8 Gbytes of microSD memory.

Review: Samsung F480 Tocco, http://www.mobile-phones-uk.org.uk/samsung-f480.htm

Okayie, Now I just can't wait! :D

Today's MIEC Lecture was pretty fun. Gary crashed and the lecturer approached him in the middle of class for some pop quiz. LOL! I almost ROFL. It was 'amazing' how he managed to pass himself off as a Year 1 successfully. xD Then I was disturbing Gary and Zy by scribbling on their notes.

I wrote LOADS of "HELLOs!" on ZY's notes. Then she replied, "HI! ROAR! ME TOO. Talk to gary la =)"

Then I wrote, "Hello!! Kitty!! She'll play with you today!!" And she replied, "Sally will find you tonight! =D"
(Who's Sally? Some Sadako lookalike, only uglier, with bloodier eyes and longer hair and yucky toenails.)

Gary? He drew this really weird guy on te corner of my paper. I even doubt whether its a guy. HAHA!
Photobucket

Then he wrote "So hardworking WOR ..."

So he wrote, "You free next Monday?" (and next monday was Deepavali). Its a Public Holiday! and I'm usually stuck at home entertaining my mum with my presence oh such days.

So to reject him in a REALLY NICE WAY, I wrote "Nope! I'm Half Indian! :P"

Seriously, it was meant to make it seem like I needed to celebrate the public holiday at home. But he thought it was TRUE. Goodness -.-

I WANT ROASTED CHESTNUTS FROM BUKIT BATOK! ZY BRING ME THERE! (or shall we kidnap the uncle?!) ROFL.