<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9033545?origin\x3dhttp://jubilationdolor.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Scribbling [a] Runaway History


Like Shakespeare in Love


Hello (:

I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.

Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!

Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.


Sylvia Phua
Sylvia Phua
Create yours here.

Photobucket



' + ' ' ' '



Sunday, 19 October 2008
Tortilla Crunch!
YAY! I've finally FINALLY finished doodling with HTML codes for the new blogskin. Gosh. I can feel my head cracking up already.

Oh wells. Before I forget, (its already slipping from my mind), I went for a concert last Friday with YuanYuan, Pow, Joyce, Joshua and the NCWO juniors at the Victoria Concert Hall.

Photobucket

I guess the circle seat was great, and the view was spectacular as usual. Of the 8 pieces performed, I guess I loved Pictures at an Exhibition the most. :) The movements moved me too.

Apart from appreciating music, I guess watching Mr Ian Lum and Mr Leonard Tan conduct was great. (: After the concert, the juniors were all hyped up and enthusiastically waited for the STAR (Mr Lum) to appear with his za bor peng you (in dialect) to snap pictures together. HAHA. I seriously thought this was amusing. It was like some wedding reception, and the group of us were anxiously waiting to take a hard-to-come-by picture with the Bride and Groom. LOL. xD oh wells. Here's one.

Photobucket

The atmosphere after a successful concert is always one to be celebrated with. All the hyped up enthusiasm from the hypnotized audience and the musicians who worked so hard to put up such a great show makes the ending a celebration. :D

Dinner/Supper was eaten at Mcdonalds @ Boat Quay. and then we chiong-ed for the last MRT home from Raffles Place. :D HOHO. I'm sorry Pow, for being so noisy all the way back home. HAHA. Thanks for putting up with me. (:

Was just chatting w/ ZY and I was telling her about my weird dream last night that fed me ecstasy.

BEARY ♥ sent 10/19/2008 10:23 PM:
dont high until gO mad
sylvia. says:
lol
sylvia. says:
i tell you ah
sylvia. says:
these few days my dreams are all crazy
sylvia. says:
hahaha
BEARY ♥ sent 10/19/2008 10:26 PM:
u still hv that dream?
sylvia. says:
no luh
sylvia. says:
nowadays funnier
sylvia. says:
hahaha
zhuang ying. says:
haha. how crazy?
sylvia. says:
like.
sylvia. says:
ytd i dreamt that i was kidnapped
sylvia. says:
then i was not tied up at my hands and legs
sylvia. says:
they tie my head
sylvia. says:
-.-
sylvia. says:
hahaha
zhuang ying. says:
wa
zhuang ying. says:
head?! is the rope sharp? hahaa
sylvia. says:
its THREAD!
sylvia. says:
hahaha
sylvia. says:
then they wrap
sylvia. says:
hahahaa
sylvia. says:
then i feel lame
sylvia. says:
because i realised i was at some hair salon
sylvia. says:
then i was watching teevee
sylvia. says:
then suddenly got a lot of hair fly to my face
sylvia. says:
LOL
BEARY ♥ sent 10/19/2008 10:33 PM:
hahaha
BEARY ♥ sent 10/19/2008 10:33 PM:
what dream is that man
sylvia. says:
i dunno lo
sylvia. says:
thats why
sylvia. says:
so weird
sylvia. says:
then i wake up alr very high
zhuang ying. says:
haha. ur dreams are alway so weird nw a days
sylvia. says:
lol
sylvia. says:
YA LO!

Ohkay, that was some lame shyt. xD
Now I'm anxiously counting down to my Seventeen-th Birthday!
HEEHEE -
buh bye for now! :D school starts at 0900hrs tml!