Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Thursday, 30 October 2008
NUS BBA and my Twin! (for a day)
HOHO. Yesterday was kinda boring, but I got hyped up in the afternoon! We skipped OBSE lecture halfway through to visit NUS Business School! (Captain Andrews just didn't happen to be Captivating enough. And DPA students ARE mischievous sometimes. :P)NUS BBA and my Twin! (for a day)
Moreover! That little trip there could earn us 1 CCA POINT! DUH! Who wouldn't go! LOL. It was definitely more exciting than Captain Andrews.
The NUS Campus was huuuuggggeeeeee. Once inside, you feel like you're on an island on its own. They seem to have adopted their own culture, their own heritage, and their own lifestyle. Even their air smelt different.

We were warmly greeted by their own students, many of whom also graduated from business courses in NP. (I suppose they wanted to let us see that there is always possibilities for Ngee Ann students to enter NUS) HOHO.
The students seem really passionate about their campus life, and DO NOT (i emphasize DO NOT belittle ANYONE you see on their land. They are all AT LEAST the top 25% of the entire Singapore JC A level Students. A BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR ALL THE BRAINS AND HUMILITY THEY DISPLAYED! (no, no sarcasm. SERIOUS!)
Now I know how secondary school students feel when they come to Ngee Ann, and we give them that look. I felt like some alien being watched at a 1m distance. -.- Anyway, the Campus tour was done ON BUS. WEEEE~ (We actually skipped the little Lecture Try-out Session and proceeded straight for the campus tour. Lectures are BORING.) So we boarded the second bus since we couldn't get up the first, and while waiting for people to fill the bus up, we took PICTURES! Actually I was playing Crazy Taxi, BUT, HEHEHE. :D


I was really playing. -.-

We didn't manage to eat at the tea reception afterall since Ruth and Zy were late for their CCA meetings. So we rushed back. NUS gave us 'lil' memorandums before we left though. A brochure, a notebook and a mag. HAHA. How nice! :D

Had dinner with Gary before heading home. Then my bro, my mum and I watched THE GRUDGE 2 on Star World! :D
YES. THE GRUDGE 2. Where the cute white boy sits innocently and silently at a corner and freaks humans out. LOL.

HOHO! (: SCARED RIGHT. :P
ANY OH HOW. TODAY WAS FUN TOOOOOOOOOO! :D
HANA SHARPE WAS AWESOME. OLIVIA NG WAS FANTASTIC. RANDALL BERNARD WAS EXCITING. HAHA! :D
weeeee~
PLUS PLUS PLUS. RUTH AND I WORE THE SAME COLOUR COMBINATION WITHOUT PRE PLANNING! :D HOW COOL IS THAT! :D *jumps up and down and up and down*
SO ZY TOOK A SNAPSHOT OF US! :D Twins for A DAY! :D

Then it was photoshop lessons with Pow. HOHO. TODAY'S LESSON WAS AWESOME. :D
They were teaching us, how to clone properly, use the free transform tool, defining patterns, and creating simple designs. LOL! AND HERE ARE OUR MASTER PIECES! Credits to the people who were in the photos, NbyN, Pow and Me. :D
The first album consisted of a family of 4. The parents, a son, and a daughter.
OUR DESIGNS WERE SIMPLY ARTISTIC TO THE MAX! :D

Here's the first. Basically, you see that we've replaced the daughter's head with a clone of her brother. And made the daughter BUDDHA like. Cause her whole face 'brightens' up the ENTIRE picture with her AURA. Then the mother's face has 3 EYES. COOL RIGHT! (CLAPS) ROFL!
NEXT!

See, the kids were supposed to look SHOCKED because their parents were KISSING. But I thought the son would be a preeeeetyyy good substitute for the lil' boy in THE GRUDGE 2. So, FOR AN ADDED HUMOUR. They're now shocked to see their PARENTS kissing a WHITE AND INNOCENT BOY!
Then I guess we got carried away....
#1 Original

#2 Lips

#3 Zombie Teeth

#4 The THIRD Eye.

AND YOU GET THE HINT HOW WE SPENT 3 HOURS 'DESIGNING'. We did even more Sadistic stuff but I didn't get the chance to snap a shot. HOHO! :D
OH GOODNESS. We laughed till the whole studio was almostttt shaking. :D
TML IS D'DAY I TURN 17! HOHO! :D
and Gary is bringing me out! WEEEE~
Chuanwei just shocked me when he 'sang' me a birthday song through SMS. ROFL!
And THANK YOU FLO FOR THE EARLY and DAILY BIRTHDAY WISHES! LOVE YA HEAPPPPPS. :D
Weijie too. -.- Thanks man. The Just-In-Case-I-Forgot-So-Wish-You-First Birthday wish. LMAO.
Thanks people. The world is joyous. :D I know everyone is REJOICING too! Because when I grow older, everyone else becomes YOUNGER!

