<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9033545?origin\x3dhttp://jubilationdolor.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Scribbling [a] Runaway History


Like Shakespeare in Love


Hello (:

I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.

Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!

Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.


Sylvia Phua
Sylvia Phua
Create yours here.

Photobucket



' + ' ' ' '



Saturday, 10 January 2009
my new semester.
The first week of school was hectic.

The return of Common Test papers was an adrenaline rush. Honestly, I really hope I do well for my final exams. With all the work piling on top of me right now, I know I am just inches away from a complete burnout.

On a lighter note, the Spring Cleaning event is turning out just right. The response we're getting is heartwarming, and the volunteers are all so fun to be with. :D Somehow, I've got this gut feeling that tells me that the Spring Cleaning event will turn out to be a great success! and I'm uber excited. :D

Work today was awesome, much because there wasn't much work to do.

There were mostly tour groups the entire day, and tourists happen to be dead loyal followers. So they couldn't care less when a friendly attraction host approached them to ask if they wanted to buy tickets. They simply shoved us aside and cornered their poor tour guide to bombard him with questions.

More importantly, almost all the tour groups were Indians. So it almost felt like we were in India. They came in massive amounts and couldn't stand still, so you can imagine how groggy you can get just staring at that scene. No offense though.

Anyway, apart from the Indians, there were Caucasians still, and a group of Russians who looked freakishly sexy. The men had bellies that were so firm, they look pregnant. The women had killer curvaceous figures to die for.
So much for working eh? xD

Yesterday's dinner was much fun. Being with Yue an and Pohyih never fails to cheer me up. (: I haven't laughed so heartily in ages already. :D So I had my fill at Subway. The ending was a little traumatizing though. I couldn't get used to the way their meeting was conducted. Nevertheless, I learnt new economics concepts from them! :D *jumps around*

JC students are really smart. Their projects are almost equivalent to 5 times the difficulty of a normal Problem Based Learning Project. Great job Yueyue and Powpow. (: You guys are great.

Being back in ngeeann feels great; but somehow, Sweet Seventeen hasn't turned out so sweet, the way I expected it to be. What a surprise how things ended up the way things are like now. Maybe some things were meant to happen and some weren't. Perhaps I couldn't have changed what was predestined.

To the fly. One day you'll understand some things are never meant to be. (: Don't wait. Just fly away.