Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Tuesday, 24 February 2009
pathetic start.
its the holidays finally. I didn't expect it to start like that. pathetic start.
I'm learning more about myself each day. Learning more about the people living with me. And learning more about the world that surrounds me.
Learning is a relatively permanent change in behavior which occurs as a result of experience. Sometimes these experiences hurt. And sometimes they don't. Most of the time, they are happenings that pass you by which you don't really take note of.
I've learnt, to learn, by learning with grace.
Sometimes it may be just one minor experience that takes up no more than 10 minutes on cyberspace. Within that period, a person could have learnt more than 1 thing about himself, 2 about the other person, and 3 about how the world and humans on a whole would function in response to a certain action.
Within that very 10 minutes, i took off on an emotional roller coaster.
I've learnt. How my actions could lead to such reactions. I've learnt. What people expect of me. I've learnt enough for 10 minutes.
Then i think i went insane. And am still.

