Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Thursday, 23 April 2009
The Rainbow. And some Rain.
Gary and I seem to be closer than ever. It's amazing how solving problems bring people together. (Take note: Solving) If it was just a problem, left unsolved, I seriously doubt people would even come close to becoming closer at all. Anyohhow, I feel loved. And I've learnt to love unconditionally. (:The Rainbow. And some Rain.
Christopher asked me, why Gary. Then I said he was Special.
Then Christopher asked, How special? Additional egg? So I asked, what additional egg?
Christopher said, In Indo restaurants, fried rice is fried rice. Fried rice special is just an additional egg. So Gary is special because he got an additional egg? x)
ROFL

Ah Zhuang turned 18 today! :D Though it wasn't a BIG kinda thing. But if I summarize what we did, it was quite a handful! We had a shoe-like-cake-with-a-candle, presents (which included a candlelight-gonnabe-dinner, a gym-instructor shirt and marshmallows-in-a-box), photos, tap-o-war, blowfish, subway, hungry jack, handmade noodles, herbal tea egg(s), and lots of fun. Happy Birthday Again Ah Zhuang! :D
Floflo cried today. She was vulnerable. And I honestly had to agree with her, even when she told us about her problems, I was helpless. But not knowing made me even more helpless. While she was tear-ing, I only felt like the only consolation I could offer her was a pat on the back, some tissue, and the want to know more about how she has been going through her painful times, alone. I'm sorry too Flo. I want to be there for you.
For now, I need to find that motivation to strive again. Yeah, Ruth was right. I wasn't some superwoman. I need to find time to breathe and not collapse. (: No more workaholi-sm.

