Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Sunday, 5 April 2009
Lightening Up.
I just realized my posts were getting really, angry. So I decided to post something, on a lighter note. (:Lightening Up.
4th April 2009, Saturday
The weather was awesome. The sun scorched real bad at first, but the light showers really made it all better.
Lovely Ruth turned 18! (Happy Birthday Rooth!) She looked really busy with the emceeing for bAoc. But I think Flo, Ah zhuang and I had fun trying to surprise her. I'm always here for you Rooth. (;
The people who enthusiastically answered our calls are much appreciated.
Meeting Estilo Pop for the first time was, queer. Jerry was, distracted. Evon was, distracted. Anyhow, Serena looks jovial enough. And I saw my BLAW rep. Together with a couple of volunteers from the spring cleaning event. I also saw Elyn from Envoys. bAoc should go fine for me, with them. (:
Delphine made me look forward to Day 3 of bAoc. I think she's going to rock the stage with her group.
The white linen shirt Gary bought for his Dad looks good. It's from Hush Puppies. Shopping with Gary is simply straightforward. I can keep giving ideas on what to get. But whatever catches his eyes first, will never escape those eyes again. (HOHO) I think he made the right choice any oh how. (:
Dinner at Shokudo with Gary was fulfilling. The finely pan fried Unagi Omelette. The tray of assorted sushi. The Hot Green Tea. The piping hot skewed scallops and prawns. The satisfying Pork Katsu Curry Rice. The attractive dinner companion.
Gary looked (very) Hot today. (: I couldn't convince myself he was who I saw. Whatever the case, I was super wary of everybody around us. They kept staring, both Male and Female. They stared so much, I got scared.
I told Pohyih some things I never thought I would. I think I suck at consolation. But I took the courage to be really honest. I hope he feels fine soon. He's a great friend. And I know many people think that way too.
Now? I'm off to sleep. I actually watched The Ring 2 with my eyes wide open just now. I'm also too lazy to wait for Jesper's soccer match to be over.
Goodnight World.
It takes more than passion to do something. Everyone can have a passion for something. But its taking the initiative to pursue that passion, before you can ever fulfill a dream.

