Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Friday, 3 April 2009
Directly.
I'm rather direct when it comes to people. Directly.
I form first impressions in 20 seconds, and I alter the impressions after only if I bother to. If I like the person. I smile, and I continue to communicate with that person. If I don't like the person. I don't smile, and I won't even bother to look.
I become distraught when the impression takes a complete turn from the first. It usually happens, when I discover a certain trait I dislike, or a personality disorder I cannot accept. Then I make a decision whether to continue communication with that person. If I say yes, then I will. If I say no, then I completely ignore (or give the cold shoulder to) that person.
I've realised, from over close to 18 years of my life, the particular traits I find irksome.
I cannot stand people who don't have a mind of their own. I think their life bores me.
I cannot stand people who take credit for the work of others. I think they are hypocritical and fake.
I cannot stand people who discredits a person for no substantial reasons. I think they're unreasonable.
I cannot stand people who put down others without thought. I think they worthless.
..
.
I won't continue.
Its pretty much subjective. But I realize I display my emotions quite bluntly. I'm not really concerned on how the world perceives me from the way I treat the humans around me.
Do not, (re emphasis: DO NOT), brush my thoughts off with a simple statement like, 'I think you think too much.'
Yes, I think I think a lot. In fact, I do. But, its like some utter humiliation when someone does that. I'll prolly snap you into a billion trillion pieces and cast you into the bermuda triangle to cease your existence. HAH.
ok. Here's what caught my attention halfway through the night.
A random forwarded email from Pow in Mandarin.
and here's what really made me Roll On the Floor Laughing.
12、题目:况且
小朋友写:一列火车经过,况且况且况且况且况且况
老师批语:我死了算了。
The email had 12 of such nonsensical sentences. ROFL. If you want it, you could spam pow to send it to you. :D
SYF was awesome. and I know My Juniors did Great. (:

