Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Friday, 17 July 2009
I was late tonight.
Goodness, I've been racking my brains on Access 2007. WHO IN THE WORLD THOUGHT ABOUT THAT MAN. I salute his logic and stamina. Dang, the whole thing is an amazing system with so much flexibility. Think my backbones are more rigid than the 2007 system. I was late tonight.
I hope I pull through these 2 weeks with my Access books.
Met up with Gary! today. Those few hours are probably that energy boost I need to burn the midnight oil each day to complete my work. :)
I LOVE YOU henduohenduo! <3
Ok. Now I miss my bed. Gooodnight! :)

