Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Thursday, 16 July 2009
Stoning with the wall.
I'm almost dozing off on the sofa when I suddenly thought of blogging. Nice weather, no tests (for now), and project deadlines to meet. what more can make a night more exciting?Stoning with the wall.
Then an email comes along. And then an sms. Both from imBAS citizens. HOHO.
Society is really tough. I'm kinda lost when it comes to assuming my role in society. It's confusing when your role ties up with everything else. There is no clear definition of what you can do, what you should do and what you must do. Everything is a blur. Currently, I'm still trying to adapt to the people, and the style of their meetings.
Honestly, my bad habit of profiling is seriously killing me. Plus, I've been really anti social with imBAS people. gosh. Time to smile and wave and do small talk (if that works). A team only works with unison ain't it?
Events, events and more events. Looking forward to a successful Walkathon, Movie Marathon and Lecturers' Day for BA.
Before I log off, I'm going to attempt to finish off a poem Gary started.
I am thinking of you,
Wishing I were right there with you.
Relishing in your warm embrace,
We eat cupcakes in a daze.
Wishing I were right there with you.
Relishing in your warm embrace,
We eat cupcakes in a daze.
Ok, the last line was seriously random. I was just thinking of the cookie bible Roooth borrowed this afternoon. :x
May this feeling never end. C: Ciao!

