Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Saturday, 3 October 2009
Its 3 a.m.
I'm still up. My human and brain battery is running on low reserves. The weather is so friggin' warm. And I'm hungry. :( Its 3 a.m.
Was just thinking about the Science Center excursion just a few hours back. It was really fun! Thanks to the great company I had. My mum and dad were really sporting for once. (: I think my mama's starting to love my sister and I more. :D
Zhuangzhuang, Rooth, Gary, Gladys, My sister, and Shanshan. HAHA. What a weird group of kids to be wandering around the science center at 10 when we were supposed to be carrying lanterns.
Supperclub Singapore's sudden interest in Gradnight got me hyped up. But Jonathan kinda burst my bubble. He told me that the representative was actually, also an NP student. But anyhoos. I kinda thought that it was a positive start. At least! A student is keen on making this event successful too, apart from us. HAHA. :D
I really hope I get some support on this whole Gradnight thing. Cause its really draining me dry.
Now I'm supposed to be working on my slides for the awards interview at YMCA later. But gosh, I seriously needed to put some of my thoughts somewhere. Like, you know, a pensieve. Screw that lady who only told us about it yesterday. Oh wells. I hope it goes well anyway.
Just a side note, I got darn freaked out at 2a.m. Apparently I heard someone knocking on my door non stop. And then he went to the grilles to shake it and moan. Got my heart thumping like mad. My dad woke up and kinda like, scolded him. HAHA. He turned out to be my neighbour's son who got locked out and came to the wrong door. :S
Ok. Back to work. WEEEE~

