Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Wednesday, 26 August 2009
that lovely tune.
Sometimes I expect a lot, or a little more. So I stop to demand. Become upset when I don't see why I should even be demanding it. Then I realise I'm even more domineering to be carrying that thought. Haha.that lovely tune.
What a greedy girl I am. There's nothing wrong with giving, just that sometimes I start to want something in return. And I guess that's where all the unhappiness starts flowing in.
So I learn selfless giving.
Sometimes I find myself reliant. Wishing more could be done. Expecting something different. Making a fuss out of little habits. And I find myself taking things for granted. Haha.
I must be such an ignorant fool. Sometimes, its habitual actions that make life reassuring and comfortable. And appreciating little actions of affection just makes life sweeter. :)
And so I also learn the joy of appreciation.
Pleasures in life, so simple to come by,
Celebrate in love.

