Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Monday, 12 October 2009
its Sunday, no Monday.
One more week to the new semester and I'm not sure if I'm ready for it. I'm like so addicted to my events now. Seeing it progress everyday makes me darn excited and impatient. Sometimes, I can't wait for the event to take place, and sometimes I just wish I had more time to work with. its Sunday, no Monday.
Especially Gradnight. I'm just so grateful to have team mates who are calmer. LOL. They kinda, keep me to the ground, and they sometimes look beyond the distance I've covered. Thank goodness someone created the word team. LOL
I totally left the Christmas Party at the back of my mind though. Time to give it some perspiration. (:
I think I've met my fair share of inspiring people, but woah. After the conversation with Sebastian at the Supperclub, he seriously left me speechless. Maybe its because, its the first time I've encountered a person who's pursuing the same diploma as me, in the same educational institute, and has come so far in life, especially in terms of his career. When he posed my the challenge of greater and better publicity, it felt like, a threat initially. But somehow, I cannot be sure whether it's my ego again, that pushed me to accept that challenge in haste. Whatever the case, I'm gonna work hard to work it out. Because this time round, theres no win or lose situation, its a win win for the both of us. (:
Watched Surrogates with Gary today. Totally rocked. We almost chose Phobia 2 to be the movie for the night - until we watched the trailer on youtube. Gosh, it made my hair stand. LOL. Surrogates had a good plot with a subtle and meaningful ending. (: Definitely worth the time and money spent. (:
Haven't spent much time with Gary like that though. (: So it felt good. Ultimate relaxation. Like a real 'slack and chill out' session for once. Hung out at TCC @ Pomo, walked around Sunshine Plaza, had a bowl of yummy Braised Beef Noodles, and ended the night with an awesome movie. :D
Okay, my mum sent me a stinker sms, which wasn't so nice. :( But okay, she's a mother. And I guess she has her ways of making me listen to her. LOL. Alright, off I am to sleep. :D
BTW, OMG, IM SO DANG PROUD OF MY LAPTOP. IT LASTED THE WHOLE DAY. ON BATTERY AT HIGH PERFORMANCE LEVEL. LOL. AND NOW IT STILL HAS 2 HOURS OF BATTERY LEFT! HAHAHA. THIS IS SERIOUSLY AWESOME. :D
tata!

