<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9033545?origin\x3dhttp://jubilationdolor.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Scribbling [a] Runaway History


Like Shakespeare in Love


Hello (:

I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.

Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!

Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.


Sylvia Phua
Sylvia Phua
Create yours here.

Photobucket



' + ' ' ' '



Tuesday, 20 October 2009
The New Semester
Its day 2 of the new semester. Kinda loved First Day. All the excitement and hustle bustle of school made me hyped up. Accounting lecture was awesome too, though the lecturer spent hell loads of time trying to make her computer work. (:

Second day started at 7.30am. I was shaken awake by my sister to watch the Korean thriller, Cinderella with her. Man oh man, it really made my eyes open wide for the next couple of hours. Met Gary over at Bishan before heading to school. (:

I was pretty much just as excited over the Economics lecture today too! (: Turns out, the legendary lecturer and tutor was just as brilliant as everyone has said her to be. Sharp as blades, her tongue lashes none stop. She was smart, observant and ever so tactful with her words. Maybe they call that sarcasm. Oh wells. I loved the way she did her lecture. But honestly? I really need to brush up on my knowledge of world issues, widen my perspectives of the current economy and also try to pick up some knowledge by tapping on hers. (:

Though exciting, the lecture left me exhausted, and hungry for more information. But well. Disappointment came along. It wasn't that hard to detect that kind of 'i just want to get it over and done with' attitude from people around me. It was a good stunt of trying to express discontentment with a choice willingly made, whilst covering it up to portray a positive self image. Such hypocrisy.

Sigh* I'm just gonna breathe. And make this semester awesome. Bad habits die hard. But no matter how hard, I'm just so determined to make them die.