<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9033545?origin\x3dhttp://jubilationdolor.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Scribbling [a] Runaway History


Like Shakespeare in Love


Hello (:

I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.

Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!

Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.


Sylvia Phua
Sylvia Phua
Create yours here.

Photobucket



' + ' ' ' '



Monday, 9 November 2009
Kinky Morning.
My mum was never really understanding of others. Especially when she's angry, upset, or want things to go her way, that is, being stubborn.

I fell asleep at 3. The bed felt so wonderful and comfortable until she shook me up and screamed into my ears at 5.55a.m. to ask if her CD was burned for her friend.

Essentially, anyone asleep who was awaken in such a manner would really turn foul. And I did.

She went on and on and on, on how selfish I was, and I how irresponsible I was becoming, how I always only remember to play and not do her work, and how bad I was at time management. I felt like killing her. I swear.

I was facing books and notes and tutorials the whole of yesterday I never once played. And there she was, shaking her leg and playing her logic games, like as if it were her chore for the day.

Like, hello. Isn't what she's using a computer too. -.- Can't she burn it herself.
Funniest thing is, my current laptop has no CD drive, whilst hers has.

Roar. I'm serious. Every time her tongue goes on lashing me, I feel effing upset.
Now, its 7.01am and I'm supposed to head to school. Upset as I am. I know I'll have to forgive and forget. After all, she's my mum.

What a cruel reality.