Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Thursday, 12 November 2009
Its almost 2.
I'm insomniac again. Today's gradnight meeting was, funny. Its almost 2.
In a sense, I felt like small matters were being blown up into exorbitant sizes for shit. But then again, I cannot ignore the fact that they must have been feeling really uncomfortable or bad to be holding such thoughts.
Sigh* I must have been ignorant to the feelings of others again. Maybe its time I learnt exactly how I could try to make people happier.
I hope the event goes on well. :D And I hope Ms. Koh would treat us well. :D
I kinda missed the feeling, when I felt like I was on top of the world, and nothing else mattered.
Like when I close my eyes, and all else around me disappears - and all I hear are only the beautiful sounds of the tree branches whistling and birds chirping merrily in their nests.
Grappling for warmth from a meek sweater and arms folded tight around myself, the cold wind blows gently on my face and the rays beat lightly on my head.
All is calm, and I find peace.
How wonderful it would be, if I could visit this paradise on earth. :)

