Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Time out!
Breakfast with his family was joyful. I tensed up from time to time when I found myself becoming sarcastic and mean. Meant to tease, but I was still afraid they would take it differently. Haha. Maybe thats what happens when I need approval and assurance. Insecurity about every single thing done. :x
Now gary's taking his paper. And I'm on my way to meet zhuangzhuang to go to the police licensing division over at Cantonment Street @ Outram! :) I actually managed to apply for the license online, but I guess we're heading down to make sure. Just in case. :D
In case you were wondering how I can miraculously blog while I'm out, I am using the email blog function again. :x
lalala.
3 days of holiday for gary. Camp and projects for me. Then Christmassssss! :D
Its the season to be jolly fwalalalala lala la la!
Can't wait to meet up with yueyue theresa and pow too. Realised I've been to cut off from reality these days. sigh. :(
I love Decembers! :D

