Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Thursday, 10 December 2009
My email. and a blog post.
Testing. I'm not sure if this works. But I'm giving this a shot. :x I'm using my email to post on my blog again, after a super long time. My email. and a blog post.
Common tests are this week. And gary fell ill. I'm almost going mad with emotions. Not sure how it all came about. :(
but I think today will be better. Onward sylvia! :D
I know you better than that. :)
New Windows 7: Find the right PC for you. Learn more.

