<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9033545?origin\x3dhttp://jubilationdolor.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Scribbling [a] Runaway History


Like Shakespeare in Love


Hello (:

I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.

Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!

Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.


Sylvia Phua
Sylvia Phua
Create yours here.

Photobucket



' + ' ' ' '



Tuesday, 15 December 2009
An Anxiety Attack
I will always remember the worse hyperventilation I experienced on the way to school. I really thank God for friends like youwei, zhuangzhuang and ruth to be around me in times of need. (:

The experience was bad, and good. No idea why I teared so much. I doubted if the pain really came from my chest, or my heart. My emotional baggage is heavy, I admit. I hate to say it, but the nicer you are, it seems, the more heavy your heart becomes. It's a good thing I hope.

The paramedics and the nurses from NUH were generally hotter than those found in polyclinics. Apart from the fact that they were much younger, they had nicer smelling and looking hair, distinct features, and a fabulous smile.

I think they just took my breath away, each time one walked past my ward and smiled to ask if I were ok. It took my only 5 minutes in the ward to recover from hyperventilation without the oxygen mask. HAHA. And I took ages but never got better in school. It just goes to show the quality of people we have around. :x

Apparently, my acute situational body reaction caused a minor uproar back at the bus stop and at the ba staff office. What a funny thing.

Anyhoos. Common tests have been hectic. I'm still slacking. When I should be studying for Thursday's Accounting paper. So darn tired. My brain totally jammed up when I was reading Service Ops Management. Gave up after 2 hours yesterday.

The Debut was cancelled. Really hit me hard. Felt like there was something poking me. :( Oh wells. Graduation Ball will still do well. :)

Spring Cleaning coming up and I'm darn excited. Sub committee and Committee are all awesome people! :D Hope the drive keeps growing! :D

Alright. I've been emailing and typing the whole day, my fingers and eyes hurt.

Ciao!


there's nothing holding it in. but its still there.