Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Low day w/ Donald and a Loving Goldfish.
Spring Cleaning is up soon, but the excitement seems to be fading. :( I'm not sure what I can expect, but oh wells, I'll take it as it comes along. :) with Glenn, Jiamin, Zhuangzhuang and Enping, together with an awesome sub committee, it'll definitely work out fine. :)
Zhuangzhuang has been really ill for a while. Not sure when it started, but I bet all the germs in her phlegm are the cause. :x really hope she gets well soon! :) May the new year fairies bless her with good health and might! :)
Didn't see Gary for almost a week until he dropped by last night. :) And also today when we had dinner at his place. His mum cooks the bessst soups. :) And I hope Gary found comfort in me. :)
Probably it's just that I've lost some drive in life. Lost focus on what is really important. Never have a felt so distant from reality. So awkward, yet so familiar.
Maybe the world's changing. Or maybe I am shifting too rapidly. Maybe its just me. Maybe I'm not as good as I thought I would be already.
Losing faith but holding on tight, I never want to be falling. Honestly, telling myself everything is alright seems to be the hardest thing to do right now.

