Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Saturday, 9 October 2010
New to Jones
So Jones recently brought in a couple of new and exciting items into the menu - much to my delight since I knew how easy it was to please the customers with refreshing food and drinks they've never tasted.
New to Jones
So they've got a new ham. Coppa. A couple of new pinot noirs and sparking shirazs. New butter cakes and tarts. And some new part timers.
Honestly, I don't see myself being the most unsociable kid in town. And being optimistic at work and whilst serving customers is something I'd always like to do. But man, all that has become a notch harder to be and do, ever since I met Sammy.
Well, she should be pretty smart (since she's in NTU minus the fact that NTU dropped a couple of ranks down the world universities listing). And uh, she looks pretty neat, with a hot bod to boot. Heh - but her aura just kills everything. Makes me moody. Makes customers moody. And man, that just means less tips. They'd just strut straight into the cashier instead of calling for the bill because they're so fed up and just wanna leave.
Sigh. And I'm stuck outside with her for the day. Rofl. Maybe I should get to know her better! Hmmm. She should really smile and I'm so desperate to rant I actually spent 5 minutes blogging about it. Back to work!
Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

