<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9033545?origin\x3dhttp://jubilationdolor.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Scribbling [a] Runaway History


Like Shakespeare in Love


Hello (:

I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.

Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!

Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.


Sylvia Phua
Sylvia Phua
Create yours here.

Photobucket



' + ' ' ' '



Tuesday, 14 September 2010
Crumbs
Crumbling was pretty much a success. Probably because I'm starting to feel the way I feel right now. I've felt this way before. Hooray to starting anew syl! Sylvia has now officially lost all that she could once hold on to to hide or run away.

May I discover those that I've lost, rediscover what I've missed , and love the people around me more than ever. Its times when I lose focus on the important details in life because of emotions that turn me upside down. Then I start to make mistakes. And I hate to admit them. But I guess now I need to face them.

All that ego's just not doing me any good. But I just wonder, is it really ego, or that wall that I've built around myself that keeps me from being honest with the world and even myself. I remember Chris telling me something about honesty recently - What's being honest really? Not telling is being honest too, because you're not lying. And then he ended with a consolation; that everyone had their own secrets.

A secret - its a part of everybody that is kept concealed from the world. But how many secrets can we keep from our friends without making them feel that we're deliberately keeping something from them and start to make them lose faith? How many lies do we have to tell to protect something that was only meant for us in the first place? How many people do we have to hurt along the way before we can really feel assured that the secrets remain a mystery?

People with their ego. People with their assumptions. People with crazy ideas and stereotypes about the world.
I'm just one of the many people around I guess.

Crumbs - now I wonder. Do I start piecing them together, or just search for new bread. Sigh (:
Finally, I'm starting to coming to my senses.