Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Friday, 20 August 2010
Play with me.
Yeah - she's playing that power game with me. Whatever - I'm determined to show her what I'm really worth. Play with me.
Yeah - I would be disappointed should I fail the thing in the end. Whatever - I'm sure I'll be doubly disappointed if I walked out of that room with her telling everyone else I was defeated even before I fell.
Yeah - this whole egoistic decision might equate to sheer arrogance. Whatever - I know I'll never be able to face the world with my head held high if I didn't take up the challenge at that point of time.
Yeah - this hasty choice may lead to a clash in opinions with the most headstrong of people. Whatever - I'm sure managing people would just happen to come under my checklist of learning points.
Can't live with all that crushing me from within. ROAR.
At least for once; I can confidently say: I chose not to run away from my problems. And yeah, I'm gonna make sure I do this one good. The outcome doesn't matter much. What really does - is how much further I can push myself, and how they shall all crumble before me (particularly one, I actually like the rest somehow).
Gosh - and Zexuan's words keep going round in my head now. :/
I know how stubborn I get when it boils down to such matters.
No time for reconsiderations anyway, I'm just gonna keep going.
Felt like I just became a fickle-minded retard - but argh, my emotions just drive me to do the craziest of things some times. Shan't try to rationalize that anyway. No regrets till this date. And I live by that.
FTW!

