Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Tuesday, 10 August 2010
Ultimate Retail Therapy
Became really moody today - halfway through SM at least. Rambled through the presentation, I don't think I made much sense. Any oh how. I just hope the tutor appreciates the details I spent ages on. If I know him well enough, he should be glad we went the extra mile.
Ultimate Retail Therapy
Watched Sherlock Holmes and Meet The Robinsons in the library with Zhuang after class today. The plots were great - kept me entertained most of the afternoon.
Waited for Flo - she did well for her Sales Solution Call. (: We somehow looked tired, probably because of all the late nights recently. Decided to hit a salon since Zhuang was heading home soon for dinner but landed up in MOS filling our tummies instead.
We chatted. Gossiped a little.
Ate our fill and left. Zhuang went home. Flo and I decided to spree for shoes.
Thought some retail therapy could lift my spirits up before the day ended.
Trained down to Vivo to catch the last opening hour of the day and walked straight to the shoes shop. Couldn't resist trying those pretty ones on. Once I tried them on, I couldn't resist bringing them home with me. Brought 3 pairs home today. Hah - felt like I just made 6 new friends in an hour from 3 different places.
Interestingly - Flo was unable to find a good pair of gladiators amidst the vast variety displayed on the shelves.
Now on the way home, I wonder about all the other things I want to do tomorrow and the next few weeks. Life's just too short to me some times. To some extent, I feel like my life's just slightly shorter than I would expect it to last.
Oh wells. Life's simple pleasures are yet again so short lived. Still've got much to discover and learn - guess I'd better make full use of the short life I have to learn all I can and do all I can to make my world a much better place to live in before I go.
Maybe my 6 new friends can shed some light on new routes and paths that I may take. (:
Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

