Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Tuesday, 27 July 2010
13 hours and 20 minutes.
Woke up today with emptiness.
13 hours and 20 minutes.
The Morning Express crew on Class 95.0 did no magic today. Ebi was sleeping soundly by my side, oblivious to the emotions around her. So the curtains flowed with the morning breeze that streamed in, as if consoling me, telling me that all was alright.
Got up expressionless.
Took a deep breath, mustered up some strength and adjusted some facial muscles to greet my uncle and aunt a good morning with that usual morning cheer. Then I took a long shower to make up for all that energy use.
Strolled out, breathing deeply.
The morning air is still as crisp. Cars still hustling and aunties bustling in the neighborhood. So much remains the same while so much has changed.
Anticipation.
The pursuit of an ever changing paradise.
Hopeful.
Maybe brighter, more colorful days have yet to come.
My faux optimism level is scaring me. Shallow expressions that shadow the emotions deep within.
Not afraid to fall - I'm not sure how it'll be.
Maybe time is all it takes to do everything possible. But there are just some things time cannot erase.
Its alright to turn away - I'll still be here. No matter.
Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

